Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

VOTE PROLONGED UNTIL SATURDAY!

Yes that is right because of the fact that I did not receive my "quota" of 100 votes for my nickname poll I have decided to keep the polls open until this Saturday at midnight.

I am SHOCKED that 347 people have visited my blog since I began this poll, yet only 47 of them voted! Come on people that is ABSURD!

I know I have not been blogging lately but I have my excuses, I am hoping to get everything straightened out at the radio station so I can re-start my blogging, I am sure you all miss me! Anyhow I hope to be back soon!

UNTIL THEN YOU CAN CATCH ME ON AIR MONDAY-FRIDAY @ 6:30pm ON AM-1480 WSAR's "SOUTHCOAST SPORTS JAM" w/ Mike "the Hurricane" Herren and yours truly Patrick "the ???" Viveiros


THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
Patrick Viveiros

No comments:

Post a Comment