Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 6, 2008

BIG CHANGES

Big changes here on my website, I hope everyone likes the new color scheme.As you all know I am working with Mike "the Hurricane" Herren host Southcoast Sports Jam weeknights from 6:30-9pm on Southern New Englands #1 Sports Radio Station 1480 WSAR! Within the next week or so I hope to get everything rearranged so I can incorporate the show's daily topics and other antics of the day. I really enjoy your patience over this LONG hiatus from writing. Once everything gets together I promise it will be worth while! :)

As for the nickname, it was a close battle but "Patman" legged it out by a hair. Thanks to all who voted. For the record, this nickname was not submitted by anyone particularly so therefore no prize will be given out! Boy am I glad to save some $$! :P

Keep in mind there is a possibility that this site's contents could be moved soon. I am considering registering a .us domain so I can create and edit multiple webpages using software I have become familiar with over the past few months. The entire address of the website would therefore change, the new site could be strictly for Southcoast Sports Jam, I would try to develop personal webpages, external links, contact information and other neat things.

Currently, to my knowledge, blogger does not allow users to edit their "FTP" accounts, therefore the software I have been trying to use to edit my webpage has failed.

For a great sample of a website that I am looking to "re-create" you can visit www.harrisoncenter.us, this was a website designed by my professor for my web design class. (I plan on using a lot more graphics than my professor did for his website but you get the idea of multiple pages)

Anyhow thanks again and please keep updated!

Kudos!
Patrick Viveiros

1 comment:

  1. Yo Man - keep up the good work and people will start to follow.

    ReplyDelete